Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Leg Paint Touch-Up, Finished Painting Ankle Bracelets

The paint job on the outer legs ended up being a little rough to the touch, and coverage could have been a little better, so I decided to put in some more time on these legs.

First, I lightly sanded with 600 grit sand paper to smooth out this past Friday's paint job.

Then, I put them back up on my highly stable leg painting apparatus (HSLPA... I should trademark that), and added another coat or two of Rustoleum Satin White.

I also had time to (re)paint the bottom side of the ankle bracelets, that I had trouble with the other day.

It's possible that I will still need to work on the paint job on the legs, although at the moment they are looking reasonably good.

No comments: