Sunday, February 28, 2010

Center Foot Shell Window Strips Glued Together

I've gone about as far as I want to go with the dome for now, as I await the front logic surround run before I go any further.

In the meantime, there's plenty of work to do on the feet, so tonight I picked up where I left off last July, and glued together the "window strips" for the center foot shell.

I used Ambroid ProWeld for this. It sets pretty quickly. Earlier I had used Testors model glue, which also seems to work ok, but didn't dry as quickly.

This should be ready to glue to the rest of the foot shell tomorrow.

No comments: