Monday, May 07, 2007

Primer for Foot Shells & Center Foot, Finished Painting Half Moons, Foot Doors, Battery Boxes, CIV Badges, Battery PVC, Painted Skin Screws

Mostly primer and painting today. In more-or-less chronological order:

In the morning I gave the foot shells one last coat of primer and a sanding, in preparation for painting tomorrow.



I also applied primer to the channel area of the center foot; that area needs to be painted white, as it shows to the outside world.



One last coat of Rustoleum Satin White on the half moons, foot shell doors, and battery boxes. They are done being painted (as far as I can tell).



My Celebration 4 stuff arrived in the mail today, along with my replacement CFSound III board. I will mail back the damaged sound board for repair tomorrow. The new board works just fine, and I was able to verify that the original Contact Sense 24 was undamaged.



The main batteries' terminals were exposed, so I glued down some PVC covers to keep anything from shorting the positive and negative leads together.



I wrapped up by brushing on a dab of white paint on each of the skin screws. Hey, where'd they go??

No comments: