Today I received the battery chargers for the main batteries that will power my droid. I'm still waiting on the actual batteries, they should arrive soon. The charger I received a couple of days ago is for the remote control transmitter and receiver batteries.
I did some more assembly work on the drivetrain tonight. I needed to see how everything fit together before I drill the final few holes.
I think (and hope) that I'm just about done with the foot shell finishing work. I filled the last of the small voids in a small edge of each of the outer shells with Bondo.
As a reminder, a large portion of the inboard side of these outer foot shells will be completely cut out and removed to allow the drivetrain to pass through, into the battery boxes (which will also need to be cut). Thus, I did not bother finishing that area of the foot shells to perfection.
Tomorrow I'll sand, and then I think the foot shell finishing is complete. Yes, I still need to attach the doors. I'll get to that eventually...