Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Tested Rear Logic Wiring, Aluminum 2x4 Arrives

I had planned to finish wiring up the rear logics tonight, but all I have are superbright LEDs, and they are super bright! They may be too bright without something to dim them (e.g. some marker on the LED, or film in front of it). I think I'll try to find some LEDs of lower intensity. In the meantime, I was able to verify that last night's wiring job works.

Some aluminum 2x4 (0.25" thick wall) that I ordered from McMaster-Carr arrived today. Together with the tubing I bought from Joe, I should have the raw materials for a basic drivetrain structure.



I forgot to mention that I ordered the CFSound III sound board and Sense 24 input switch for R2's audio system yesterday. It's on back order, should ship the first week in November.

No comments: