Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Soldered Connectors to Motors for Droid #2

Today I soldered the connectors onto the motors for droid #2. You have to admire my laziness, I didn't even bother to remove the motors from their drivetrains.

By now this should look familiar, and it doesn't get more interesting than it was earlier in the soldering process. Solder wires together...

... and shrink-tube them. The most amazing thing about this process is I didn't forget to loop the segments of shrink tubing onto the wires before soldering even a single time.

Same for the red wires.

And done. Once I did the second motor, that is.

I think I'm done with the wiring from the speed controller to the motors. I still need to work on the electronics panel to get the speed controller and Stealth Controller/power supply board/VMusic2 board installed.

No comments: