Friday, November 08, 2013

More JB Weld for Foot Shells on Droid #2

Tonight I continued work on filling in the thin slots on the foot shells for droid #2.

First, I used a razor blade to scale away a little bit of dried JB Weld from last night's work.

Next, I continued work on the left foot shell, filling in the thin slots on the opposite side.

Again, I used the razor blade to clear off the excess JB Weld.

While I'm waiting for that to dry, I figured I might was well get started on the right foot shell. The slots get a cleaning with acetone.

And I repeated the process that I did last night.

Two more sides to do for the left foot shell, and three more for the right.

No comments: