Sunday, May 01, 2011

Wizard World Anaheim 2011 - Day 3

Today was the last day, day #3 at Wizard World in Anaheim. The booth looked as tired as we were before the show opened.



The show started at 10:00am. Lights, camera, action!










The bad news. My second Vantec RDFR23 speed controller partially died toward the end of the day. The right foot motor is only receiving a maximum of 5 volts, when it should be receiving 12 volts, like the left foot motor is. I will get in touch with Vantec soon to see what's going on. I am not happy at all about this.



I think Zoe Miyamoto spoke for all of us near the end of the day, when she announced, "I want to go home!"



On the way out to the parking near some loading docs, I noticed this. There was another dock that read "D-2", but I wasn't able to get a picture.



We'll probably do this madness again next year. In the meantime, I need to get my droid up and running with a healthy speed controller.

No comments: