Friday, January 28, 2011

Primer for Ankle Cylinders and Battery Box Harnesses

I had a little time to apply some primer today, a day earlier than I thought I'd have time to work on these parts.

The ankle cylinders needed some touch-up primer. I intentionally laid down a couple of heavy coats to help fill an area on one of the end caps that got chipped when I dropped the part last week. I'll sand this smooth soon.



The battery box harnesses have been patiently awaiting their turn for primer, so today I applied the first coats. I'll also sand these smooth and check for any areas that need filling. Also, I forgot to drill out the area at the top of the parts, so I need to do that before going any further.



Finally, because I can't help myself, here's a picture of the recently painted eye in sunlight. I still need to apply foil tape to the areas that will be silver, along the right side.

No comments: