Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Finished Front Logic Harness

After over a week of delay, I finally had a chance to finish the harness for the front logics.

All that remained was to trim and glue some PVC sticks that force the logic boards and surrounds forward, up against the inside surface of the inner dome.

I measured and marked the length that each segment of PVC needed to be.

Then I cut five segments from the PVC stick to size.

Finally, I glued them in place. Two segments are on the left, three are on the right. I chose locations that would avoid components on the boards.

I will probably start soldering up the PSI circuits next. I also still need to mark the location for the radar eye and mount it.

No comments: