Thursday, July 15, 2010

More Primer for First Outer Foot Shell

This evening I had a chance to apply some primer to the work I'd done over the last couple of days to help smooth out portions of the first outer foot shell, at the bottom of the curved area.



The good news is that the work I did looks acceptable to me.




The bad news is that I missed the fact that I need to do a little bit of filling at the top of the curved area on one side. The battery box won't cover that portion. So I'll fix that up next and hopefully that will be it for the first outer foot shell.

2 comments:

Calvin Thomas said...

AWESOME work Victor!!!!
Just don't damage your signature hand, I need it to sign my Yearbook at CV.
Calvin

Victor Franco said...

Hi Calvin,

Thanks for the compliments!

I look forward to seeing you and the family (and the droids) at CV as well, and getting signatures too.

Take care,
Victor