Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Foot Shell Work

Well, I hoped to have both drivetrains on the droid tonight, but I didn't quite get there.

I found one of the foot shells was getting too close to the chain on the largest gear.

I marked the area, and buzzed it with the Dremel drum sander.

The other problem I had was that one of the foot shells was sagging on the drivetrain. I cut a couple of small pieces of PVC and glued them to the shell to prop it up.

I did manage to get the right drivetrain back on the droid and it's happy. Hopefully tomorrow I can do the same for the left foot.

No comments: