Sunday, December 17, 2006

Finished Painting Battery Harnesses, Painted Rear Logic Surround

I hope I didn't jump the gun, but I pulled the masking tape off the non-blue areas of the battery harnesses, and masked the blue areas, in preparation for the aluminum painting. Some of the blue ran out from under the masking tape yesterday, but that will get painted over anyway.

After the masking, I painted all the remaining battery harness parts.

I also painted the rear logic surround.

If I didn't mess this paint job up, then, like the blue, all my aluminum painting is done for this droid. But if I didn't let the blue paint dry long enough before masking, I may have some more work to do. I should know in the next day or two.

No comments: