Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Booster Cover Primer, Worked with Alan's Styrene Channels, More Armpit Putty

This afternoon I applied three coats of primer to the booster covers. I'll sand them tomorrow and then do it again.

Also, Alan Wolfson very generously sent me some 1/4" square styrene channel (at least, I think it's styrene) to use for the slots in the ankles. Alan also provided helpful instructions on how to use the channel and cut and fill the slots, so I hope to get this done over the next couple of days. Thank you Alan!

I cut one of the edges off each channel to open them up, and then I cut end pieces for the channels, which I glued on with Krazy Glue.

I wrapped up by trying to clean up the edging of the armpits with wood putty.

No comments: