Sunday, March 31, 2024

WonderCon 2024 - Day 3

WonderCon Day 3 at the Anaheim Convention Center. Come for the donuts, stay for the convention.



Once again, no droids were stolen overnight; they were in their conga line, just as we left them last night.



Bobby Clark, who played Gorn in the original Star Trek series, got a visit from the droids.



We did a droid parade each day. Around the midpoint of the parade, there was a large area where the droids could go nuts.



I warned that porg two days ago to watch out for the dinosaur!



IG-11 was standing on his own two feet, with Grogu at the controls.



I didn't take too many pictures today, and I spent some time roaming the convention floor for the first time, so I wasn't at the booth the whole day. Still, it was good to see everyone and their droids, and I think the droids were a hit with the attendees. I'm not sure which convention will be the next one my droid attends, but I'm sure it'll be here before I know it.

No comments: