Wednesday, May 03, 2023

Kindergarten Visit

Today R2 met some kindergarten students at Todd Elementary School. The children had been learning a little bit about Star Wars and R2 this week, and R2 was a special guest. I checked in at the office and the staff was excited to meet R2.



R2 hung out in the teachers lounge in between classroom visits.



We spent time with two kindergarten classes, interacting with each class and answering questions. Every student was able to get an individual photo with R2, and we also got group pictures of each entire classes together. I didn't want to take a picture of the students, but I was able to get a shot of R2 in front of the classroom.



Needless to say, the students and staff enjoyed the visit very much, as did R2 and I.

1 comment:

Victures said...

Images I like so;)