Sunday, April 13, 2014

Painted Foot Shells, Repainted Battery Boxes and Half Moons for Droid #2

Painting day, at last. Today I painted the aluminum foot shells and doors for droid #2. And although I'd already painted the battery boxes and outer half moons, they'd been beat up a bit, so I touched them up as well.

Starting with the battery boxes. I was too lazy to remove the battery box harnesses, so I masked them.




Next up, the foot shells and doors.






The family portrait, in two parts.




And as if that wasn't enough fun, I folded three hundred club brochures for the upcoming Wondercon.



The doors could use another coat of paint, and I need to repaint the center foot half moons and battery box doors. I also need to glue the PVC strips behind where the battery boxes will attach, and I need to cut and paint ankle locks.

No comments: