Thursday, October 31, 2013

CHOC Halloween Event 2013

Today R2 was invited out to Childrens Hospital Orange County, for their annual Halloween event. Dozens of staffers dress up and hand out candy along the perimeter of the second floor, as the kids staying at the hospital go Trick-or-Treating for goodies.

When I arrived a little before 10:00am, they were just about done setting up.




The staff got creative with their costumes, which included some Minions, as well as ET and Elliot.




Even some pups got into the act.



Anaheim Ducks Dynasty



I'd guess at least 100 kids came through the line, along with family members and staffers helping them make their way. I had to select a couple of pictures that don't show the patients though.




For those patients that weren't able to make it, they broadcast the event to their rooms. Not sure how jealous I'd feel, but as long as someone brought me some loot, I'd be okay.



It was a good visit and a nice warm-up for this evening's Trick-or-Treaters.

No comments: