I'm getting closer to wrapping up the Evercoat work on the center foot shell.
First, I sanded the work I did last night with 400 grit sand paper.
Then I hunted for any remaining flaws. They are subtle enough that I need to go by touch as well as sight. (I haven't resorted to taste yet.) As I found the few small remaining areas that could use a little work, I marked them with a pen so that I wouldn't miss them when it came time to fill the areas in.
Then, I applied one last (I hope) dab of Evercoat on the areas I marked.
Once I've sanded these areas down, I should be ready to give the foot shell a mist coat of primer to see how it looks.