Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wrapping Up Evercoat for Center Foot Shell

I'm getting closer to wrapping up the Evercoat work on the center foot shell.

First, I sanded the work I did last night with 400 grit sand paper.



Then I hunted for any remaining flaws. They are subtle enough that I need to go by touch as well as sight. (I haven't resorted to taste yet.) As I found the few small remaining areas that could use a little work, I marked them with a pen so that I wouldn't miss them when it came time to fill the areas in.



Then, I applied one last (I hope) dab of Evercoat on the areas I marked.



Once I've sanded these areas down, I should be ready to give the foot shell a mist coat of primer to see how it looks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.