Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Finished Dremeling Ankle Bracelets, Marked Leg Strut Holders

Tonight I spent some time finishing up the ankle bracelets and marking the leg strut holders.

All that remained on the ankle bracelets was to Dremel out the curve for the leg strut.



Once I got close to the mark, I finished up the work by wrapping some used 220 grit sand paper around the bottom piece of the leg strut, and I sanded out the small amount of material remaining from the ankle bracelet.



With the leg strut in the housing and the ankle bracelet attached to the leg, I marked where the bottom of the leg strut landed on each of the small wooden leg strut holders, so I can use a Forstner bit to drill out a shallow footprint later. One of the leg struts landed exactly in the middle of the holder like it should, the other was slightly off center, but it's not noticeable.

No comments: