Sunday, April 12, 2009

Primer Test Coat for Legs

I decided that the legs were ready for a test coat of primer, in order to inspect them for defects.

I masked the pockets for the under shoulder details, because I'm going to glue some MDF inserts in there later, and I want the glue to adhere to the bare wood.

Time for primer!

After I was done with the primer, I hung the legs to dry on a stick.

The exercise achieved its objective, I found a few spots that need a little more work. I will sand off the primer, add a light coat of Evercoat, sand and try again.

I've been in ultra-slow mode lately, and that pattern may continue for a little while, unfortunately. Busy, busy, busy with other stuff.

No comments: