Saturday, September 13, 2008

Finished Gluing Right Horseshoe

Just like I did the other night with the left horseshoe, tonight I glued up the right horseshoe.

After smearing the glue around, I clamped the layers together. Glue oozes from the seams and also into the pockets for the buttons and hydraulics, so all that needs to be cleaned up.

I also discovered that I needed to upgrade the firmware in my CFSound III system. There was a bug that occasionally caused the system to not recognize when a sound was done playing under BASIC program control, so the next sound wouldn't play. I went to ACS' web site and found the fix, applied it, and now the CFSound III system appears to be running correctly.

No comments: