Sunday, February 25, 2007

Finished Cutting Bottom Strips for Outer Feet, More Finishing Work

Today I completed cutting the strips that go on the bottoms of the outer feet.

I started by making a mark with a razor blade on the strip.

As I did this past Monday, I trimmed the strip down on the miter saw at a 45 degree angle.

Things are looking pretty good. I won't glue these on just yet though...

... because I'm still working on finishing up the rest of the foot shells first. I did some light filling and sanding again today, more primer, and hopefully one more round and I'll be done.

No comments: