Friday, September 15, 2006

Mounted PSI Housings, Cut Front Logic Wiring

I spent most of the day today getting the PSI housings mounted.

I cut small PVC stands, and sanded them to the profile of the PVC pipe they will support.

Then, iteratively fitting everything together, I used PVC glue to affix the stands to the housing base, and finally, the PVC pipe to the stands.

I also attached the permanent wiring for the front logics.

I gave up on silicone for now, it isn't drying for some reason. I had to resort to a dab of JB Weld to reattach the front logic outer panel on the dome. Oh well (yet again).

No comments: