I did some more work on the legs this evening. I sanded the top edge of the right (painted) shoulder, in an effort to get it smoother. I also sanded down the Bondo from yesterday's under shoulder detail pocket repair.
Later, I finished placing the paper plate cutouts and Bondo into the final pocket slot (it looks just like yesterday's entry). I'll sand that down tomorrow.
I also applied Bondo to the ankle slot on the right leg. I'll sand that down tomorrow too. I may need to make one more pass with the Bondo, we'll see how it looks first.
I'm trying to finish up the repairs by Friday night, so I can go back to Mike's for final painting Saturday.