Friday, May 27, 2022

Star Wars Celebration Anaheim 2022 - Day 2

Today was day 2 at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim 2022. I was in lazy mode, and took very few pictures, but here's a little of what I saw.

The first thing in the morning, the builders were asked to come down to the racetrack to be before-show-opening extras for a shoot that starwars.com was doing for the droid races, so we headed on down and watched some Mouse Droids try to kill each other.



After appearing last night in epidode 2 of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mike Senna's R2-DT was unveiled. (The show's art department did the paint job.)



We had 3 animatronic Grogus/Baby Yodas in the R2 Builders hallway, by Paul Thompson, Tim O'Sullivan and William Miyamoto.



And that's about all the photos I took at the convention today! However, my day wasn't done. I had to head out to Angel Stadium around 3pm, as my droid was scheduled to attend the Angels' Star Wars Night. More on that in a separate post.

No comments: