Saturday, June 08, 2019

Robotics Society of Southern California Presentation at Cal State Long Beach

Today I was invited to California State University Long Beach to give a talk to the Robotics Society of Southern California about R2.



I arrived around 10:20am for my 11:00am presentation in the Engineering Technology building.



I unloaded the Droidmobile and brought R2 and some his gadgets to the classroom, where another robotics presentation was under way.



I gave a presentation that covered the R2 Builders Club in general, and my build in particular, and I demonstrated some of R2's capabilities, such as the mist effect, dome and sound automation, and flag wave circuit, among other things.

Afterward, I invited those in attendance to take a look inside R2. We also had good questions, and it was nice presenting to an audience that really understood a lot of what goes into making a robot come to life.

No comments: