Friday, May 04, 2018

Día de los Niños at CHOC

Today R2 returned to Childrens Hospital Orange County to help support their Día de los Niños event. Mark Chu Lin organized our appearance, and we were joined by some super heroes, including Hulk-Buster Iron Man, Batman, and Mark was an Avengers agent.

We'll start with the usual CHOC pose.



Our appearance ran from 9:30am to 2:00pm.

Since we can't take pictures with the patients, I don't have much to share. We did get to take pictures with some of the other performers though.



I got to have dinosaur chicken (or maybe it was just dinosaur), along with chicken-chicken, for which I was very grateful, given the meals I've been missing lately.



Just before 2:00pm we wrapped up with a group photo.



It was another good appearance at CHOC, and I hope to visit again in the not-too-distant future.

No comments: