Thursday, March 30, 2017

Her Universe Photoshoot

Today R2 participated in an authorized photoshoot for Ashley Eckstein, and Her Universe. My droid is unofficially the Official Droid of Ashley Eckstein (TM).



Her Universe is coming out with a line of clothing just in time for Star Wars Celebration Orlando, so they wanted to have some pictures with the Light Side and the Dark Side of the Force. Needless to say, R2 represented the Light Side, while a Stormtrooper represented the Dark Side.

Here are some pics from the shoot that I took.








They were also nice enough to take a picture of the three of us.



After we were done, R2 stuck around for a while longer to take pictures with the company's employees. Everyone enjoyed the visit, and I look forward to seeing the finished results of the shoot.



I had a great time, and I may be visiting again soon. If so, I'll update.

No comments: