Sunday, November 01, 2015

Comikaze 2015 - Day 3

Today was the third and final day of Comikaze 2015 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

I always wanted a picture with a Bith TIE Pilot. Now I have one.



I always wanted a strange selfie with Michael McMaster. Now I have one.



At 10:00am the doors opened, and we were busy again.



R2 devotion of the more permanent kind.



Over at the main stage, Keir Dullea and Gary Lockwood held a panel about their work in 2001: A Space Odyssey.



They were followed by William Shatner.



Seen around the con:







Meanwhile, back at the booth, it was still busy until that blessed hour of 4:00pm, show closing.




Alas, all good things must end, and that was a wrap. We took down our banners and started packing up.



It was another great convention, and the best part is always spending time with my droid building buddies. I look forward to doing it again in the not-too-distant future.

No comments: