Saturday, November 08, 2014

Orange Public Library Presentation 2014

Today R2 and I joined Mike Senna and WALL•E for our presentation on droid engineering at the City of Orange Public Library, in Orange, CA.



Mike had another commitment with his robots later in the day, so he presented first and then had to take off. Mike explained the details of his WALL•E build and his philosophy to building in general. Mike took questions before he had to go.




Next, I presented on the R2 Builders club, and how I did my R2 build. I also demonstrated how to use and program the Arduino system, and showed a video of my droid's arm-wave from this past Fourth of July parade. I wrapped up with questions and answers.





The presentation was very well received, and we hope to be back again next year.

No comments: