Mike Senna, Ken Stubbert, Max Cervantes and I joined Shane for dinner, and did the Chiddy chit-chat for a few hours. It was great meeting another Aussie, and we always look forward to visiting with folks from out of town.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Meet Up with Shane Chiddy
Shane Chiddy is in town from Australia, so a few of the local builders met up with him tonight, in Anaheim, CA.
Mike Senna, Ken Stubbert, Max Cervantes and I joined Shane for dinner, and did the Chiddy chit-chat for a few hours. It was great meeting another Aussie, and we always look forward to visiting with folks from out of town.
Mike Senna, Ken Stubbert, Max Cervantes and I joined Shane for dinner, and did the Chiddy chit-chat for a few hours. It was great meeting another Aussie, and we always look forward to visiting with folks from out of town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment