Saturday, September 08, 2007

Finished Builder of the Year Award

I've been working on the 2007 R2LA Builder of the Year award. As last year's recipient of this distinguished honor, it's my duty to either hand the trophy off, or build a new one. There's no way I'm giving up my trophy, so I've gone about building a new one.

There's an amalgam of action figures on the award. Of course there is our hero, R2-D2. There is also a stormtrooper with a Clark Kent head. Why? Well, according to Michael McMaster, who made the first award, the stormtrooper is supposed to be Mike Senna in his 501st outfit.

The Clark Kent head does have glasses and a funky haircut, so why not?

Who will have this honor bestowed upon them this year? Stay tuned on September 29, 2007, and find out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Victor,

You should add the past winners and the date to the award. Sort of keep a running tab on each new year of the previous winners. Sort of like the Stanly cup does.

Looks good.