Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dome Ring Work

For the first time in a long time, I had the dome ring separated from the rest of the dome, in order to do some drilling for the PVC stands for the dome electronics.



I drilled holes for both front and rear PSIs, the front and rear logics, the PSI board harness, and the battery pack. Currently, the PVC mounted onto the frame just represents the bases of the stands. The stands will be built up shortly to support their corresponding parts.



I finished building the mount for the PSI board, so I reattached the ring to the dome, and gave that a test fit.



I still have to build up the PSI stands and front logic harness, and solder the power bus together. My connectors from yesterday proved to be too flaky, so I will have to devise another strategy (think stranded wire and electrical tape...).

No comments: